Sunshot Vineyard Guest House
Now available for reservations...
In 2018 we purchased the neighboring steep, stony ranch land that we viewed as an opportunity to develop a premium vineyard site. It is a high bank, south facing slope which benefits from extreme solar exposure. Gunshots can be heard from the nearby gun range, hence the name "Sunshot Vineyard", in keeping with the previous ranch culture and essence of "grit". We have since planted what was once virgin desert and pastureland into a premium red wine growing site- Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Malbec surround the beautiful ranch house. We've rennovated both upper and lower level of the home, separating the two levels to utilize the lower floor as housing for our vineyard team, who reside there 8 months a year. The upper level of the home (Guest House portion) features a large patio that wraps around two sides of the building, and showcases stunning panoramic views of the Similkameen Valley. The location is perfect for wine adventurers who wish to explore this beautiful, peaceful wine region as it is located close to many other wineries, 7 of which are easily accessed by bicycle.
Sunshot Vineyard Guest House is the latest "perk" we offer to our Club Corcelettes wine club members, and we hope to share with them the magic of Similkameen Valley farm life.
Minimum 2 night stay, for up to 4 guests
- High Season (April 1 - Oct 31) $289 per night for 2 guests
- Low Season (Nov 1 - March 31) $219 per night per 2 guests
- Each additional guest $49 per night (children ages 3-12 only $19 per night)
- Children 2 and under stay for free
- 10% discount on all 7+ night stays
- $50 housekeeping fee
- No pets, please
What is included?
- 1800 Sq/ft home includes 2 bedrooms- one king size and two twin XL beds
- Master bedroom includes a private washroom with a shower
- Main washroom includes a bath tub and a shower
- BBQ, flat screen TV, bluetooth Bose home speaker and laundry facilities available for use
- Large country kitchen and dining table for up to 6, breakfast nook seats 4
- Nespresso coffee machine (one pod per guest per day provided)
- Regular coffee machine & kettle
- Complimentary wi-fi access
- Complimentary bottle of Corcelettes wine
- 4pm check-in at winery, where a team member will guide you to the guest house
Cancellations: Up to 30 days before arrival, guest receives 100%: Up to 14 days before arrival, guest receives 50%. No refunds within 14 days.